– – Watch the video below to learn about Duxmen Outfitters – –
Duxmen Outfitters harvested 2011 ducks during this past duck season!! Now Booking for the upcoming season!
Duxmen Outfitters Arkansas Duck Hunting Guide Service and Lodge is located in the True Duck Country of Northeast Arkansas. We have the duck kill numbers and references to back it up. We winter more birds in NE Arkansas than the rest of the state and anticipate shooting 2,000+ ducks again during for the 2015-16 Season. We pride our guide service on being in great locations and through hard work. We have rice fields, bean fields, and flooded timber hunts right on the Cache River and next to the famous Claypool Reservoir in Weiner and Harrisburg, AR. We have the resources to go to where the birds are. Come join our experienced guides and enjoy Arkansas Duck Hunting at its finest! Get ready as swarms of mallards, pintails, gadwall, widgeon, teal, and shovelers back pedal into the decoys. Come join the “Duxmen” and book today.
WHY DUXMEN OUTFITTERS ?
- We have been in the guiding business for 16 years and we live here!
- We kill 2000-2500 ducks annually for our customers!
- We own/lease 7,000 private acres for our hunts. Field and Flooded Timber.
- We never over-book and crowd our lodge. Fewer groups daily = more space = more pits resting before your arrival!
- All of our hunts take place on the Cache River and by Claypool Reservoir that are rich in duck history and duck killing. All of our hunts take places in the towns of Weiner, Harrisburg, Amagon, Fisher, Otwell, and Grubbs, Arkansas